Haven Tents Help Center logo
Haven Tents Help Center logo

All articles

How do I report a defect or damage to an item I've received?Updated 2 months ago

If you've received a defective or damaged item, you can start a claim by using our Return Portal. Please provide us with details of the problem as well as photos documenting the issue, if possible. Make sure to include your order number in the claim. If you need additional help, you can reach out to us through our customer service channels, and we will work with you to resolve the issue. This often includes sending out a replacement for the defective part of your tent or hammock, such as the tent body, rainfly, or bug net.

For replacements, we will ask for a good address to send the new item to. Please ensure that the address provided is accurate to prevent any further inconvenience. Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with our products, and we strive to address any concerns promptly and fairly.

Was this article helpful?