Haven Tents Help Center logo
Haven Tents Help Center logo

All articles

How can I purchase replacement parts for my products?Updated a month ago

If you need to purchase replacement parts such as spreader bars or poles for your tent, please check our Replacement Parts collection. If an item you need is not listed there, please reach out to our Customer Support team. If we have them available, we'll respond with an invoice for the replacement parts you require. Once you receive the invoice, you can fill it out to complete your purchase.

Note: Because bug nets are manufactured alongside their respective tent body, they are not interchangeable. As such, if you need a new net, you will need to purchase a new hammock body. Contact us with questions.

Was this article helpful?